Our web platform is an extension of our physical gallery. Artists affliated with us not only get instant visibility from our past patrons, sponsors and donors but also access to personal consultant curators to help promote their works.
Every affiliate artist can enjoy the benefit of running and promoting their own galleries under our umbrella and guidance.
In premium art centers such as San Francisco and New York where artists are vying to create a niche, showing and promoting an artist requires a gallery to allocate huge resources such as staff, time and money. The gallery has about 15 promotional outreach programs for artists. Depending on how well known an artist is in our region, (best gauged by the curatorial board) the selection team models an outreach plan best suited to that artist. Artists can also take advantage of the gallery's marketing and social media expertise by speaking one-on-one with a counselor curator. Artists known in California and San Francisco / Silicon Valley are regularly selected for fully sponsered shows.
San Francisco being a major art center, submissions year round are overwhelming. We find it difficult to sift through attachments, web links & websites. Most artists' personal websites do not do full justice to their work. Based on our own requirements, our curatorial board has created a technically systematized and convenient submission process, online, thereby freeing up staff to focus on outreach program for an artist.
- Premier 4000 sq. ft. physical gallery in the most prestigious art city of the western hemisphere.
- California State Assembly recognition for mentoring and empowerment of emerging artists
- Continuously get artists names out in niche markets.
- Popular venue for in-house events, visits by political, movie, and media celebrities and regular buyer visits.
- A unique combination of a physical gallery and online empowerment to reach out to wider mass around the world.
- Participation in in-house gallery programs and displays
- Continued Visibility in a commendation winning gallery.
- Online Personal Gallery and store with shopping cart capability
- Comprehensive profile including alternate professions, videos, merchandise, etc. through per-artist classifieds.
- Interface and exposure to gallery patrons, art galleries, brokers, and collectors
- Inclusion in newsletter outreach program to corporate & foundations
- Access to Grants.
- Automatic enrollment to get a sponsored show in the gallery by our corporate affiliates
- Automatic enrollment in the bi-annual $5000 Cash Endowments (by our sponsors)
- Automatic enrollment in the bi-annual juried art competition.
- Automatic enrollment in the all expenses paid Artist-in-residence programs in San Francisco & Silicon Valley
- Social media outreach
Your Cart is currently empty.